EU Shipping & Delivery
BROWNS EU DELIVERY OPTIONS
As England has left the European Union, EU countries are now charging tax and duty on your purchases on entry into a European country from items you buy from England. If your parcel is being delivered to any EU country, you may be liable for Customs Duty and Local Taxes if your order is over €35.00, or a higher duty level set by your country.
- These local taxes and duties are the responsibility of the purchaser when you order from our website.
- When shopping please select your country and currency as €uros, as we have removed our UK 20% TAX from the prices on our website for international buyers.
- When we create your tracking number, we will add the country of origin and the HS Codes of the goods ordered, to show the correct duty code for customs. Your local post office can see this if they have any queries.
All orders are shipped directly from our head office in the UK.
- We use Royal Mail International tracked & signed which will be delivered via your local postal system in your country.
- Delivery is estimated 3-5 working days from dispatch.
- We will send your tracking number with your order.
Duties & Taxes
- When your order arrives into your country your local postal system will contact you if there are any duties and taxes to pay.
- Failure to pay local tax and duty will result in your parcel being returned to us or detained. We are not able to refund any orders if parcels are not returned to us or duty and taxes are not paid.